Followers - A Big Thank You

Friday 1 June 2012

Poodles Parlour DT Card for Father's Day/Male Theme

Hi Crafters

It's my Birthday Today, wish it was my 21st again!!!

Thanks for the cards from my DT Buddies!!! 
Planning a meal out with my hubby.

My Candy still running please have ago!!!

Today I have my DT card for Poodles Parlour.
http://thepoodlesparlour.blogspot.co.uk/
The Theme is FATHER's DAY/Male Theme Card.

Our lovely sponsors are Kenny K, would like to thank them for the use of their image called "Handyman"


My Card


Materials used

8x8 scalloped white card
Image coloured in with Promarkers.
Old stock of 6x6 designer paper pack called Charcoal Prints
Grey card backing Capsule Collection in 3 shades
Blue/white stripe Twine
2 saw metal embellishments
Finished of with Happy Father's Day sentiment from craftworks.

Pop on over to Poodles Parlour and have ago.


Challenge Entry

Simons says challenge - anything goes - http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
I love Promarkers - Use a digi -  http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/

Cheers
Sue 
xxx
ps: I'm 46 !!!!

6 comments:

Jacq said...

Hi Sue,
" Happy Birthday To You , Happy Birthday To You , Happy Birthday Dear Sueeeee Happy Birthday To You" hehehe ( sung in Poodles bestest singing voice ). Well it already looks like rain here so I thought I'd sing. Hope you have a simply Fabulous Birthday and Thank You for your Gorgeous creations at Poodles.
Hugs and Birthday Wishes Jacq xxxx

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Sue! Love this card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

Great image and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Happy Birthday
Lorraine x

Susie Little said...

Happy Birthday Sue! Fab card! :) x

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous Sue...and enjoy the weekend too hun..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Joy said...

The perfect masculine card, love it... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog