Followers - A Big Thank You

Thursday 31 January 2013

Sad News....................


Hi Crafters
Just to let you all know I have some sad news about 
The Digi Garden artist/owner Jacq McNeil, 
sadly she died yesterday.   
Her Divas DT Ladies are just so shocked including myself..... 
Jacq gave me my first digi image and help me with my confidence to do my
 blog and cards, owe a lot to her.  
She's a true friend to us all.
She will be sadly missed.
Will be making a tribute to Jacq on my blog in a few days.
Sue 
xx

4 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

I still can't believe it when you told me yesterday it was like a slap in the face total shock but as you she will be missed by many
Jacki xx

Anonymous said...

Very nice post Sue...she will be missed by so many people for sure. HUGS

Betty said...

I have been away for a few days and was looking at a blog where the prize was Digi Garden and have just read about Jacq and just couldn't believe it, such a shock she will be sadly missed. This was my first DT team I had to come to your blog Sue to check if I had read it right
Bettyxxx

Betty said...

I have been away for a few days and was looking at a blog where the prize was Digi Garden and have just read about Jacq and just couldn't believe it, such a shock she will be sadly missed. This was my first DT team I had to come to your blog Sue to check if I had read it right
Bettyxxx