Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 26 May 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #161 - Birds



Hi Crafters

Today I have my card for Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
The theme is "BIRDS"
Our sponsor this week are Fred, She Said
PRIZE:   $10 voucher from their Store

My card is using their image set called
"Hummingbird and Columbine"
 many thanks for allowing us to use this image.

My Card


Materials
5 x 7 scalloped white card
Yellow card embossed with Stampin Up embossed board
Light green card
Distressed edges
Yellow die cut flower border
4 yellow flower
promarkers

challenge entry


Cheers
Sue
x

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the yellows in your card. Looks very springy. Love the way you colored your bird. Wonderful work.

Michelle (DT SIS)

Laurence said...

Great card, love your choice of colours. I really like your little flowers border.

Laurence DT Sis