Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 16 June 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #164 - TAGS


Hi Crafters

Today I have my card for Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
The theme is "TAGS"
Our sponsor this week are MELONHEADZ ILLUSTRATING
PRIZE:   $15 gift certificate from their Store

My card is using their image
"Seaside theme"
 many thanks for allowing us to use this image.

My Card


Materials
white card
light blue promarker
promarkers
blue ribbon
Big Birthday wishes sentiment
Ahoy 6 x 6 paper pack

Cheers
Sue
xx

3 comments:

valou250809 said...

Wonderful creation! I love the details. Thanks for the inspiration. DT Sister Valou

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue, great images.

Pat xx

Edwina said...

Your tags are so cute. Well done. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown