Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 22 September 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge 178 - BACK TO SCHOOL

Hi Crafters

Today I have my card for Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
The theme is "BACK TO SCHOOL"
Our sponsor this week are KPM DOODLES
PRIZE:   2 sets of the winner's choice from their Store

My card is using their image called
"SCHOOL BEARS"
 many thanks for allowing me to use this image.

My Card

Materials
5 x 7 white scalloped card
Docrafts spots and strips 8 x 8 paper pack
blue card
promarkers
wording on card using safmat
clock clear rubber stamp from docrafts stamp set free with magazine
memento black ink pad


Challenge entry
Cheers
Sue
xx

2 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely layout and nice soft pastel colours beautiful hugs xx

PaperDaisies said...

What a great card design. Love how you have showcased the adorable bears. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious . Hugs Nina