Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday, 26 October 2014

Black and White at Crafting When We Can challenge

Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my blog, today I have my design team card for 
The them for this challenge is BLACK &  WHITE, 
I chosen to make the background black and white with Zentangle designs.

Thanks for the use of the image 
called Mandi & Sheeba from 
our sponsor LAZY SUNSHINE

My Card

Materials
6 x 6 white card
white and black ribbon
mircon pen for the zentangle
black card behind image
Happy Birthday sentiment from craftwork cards
spectrum noirs pens colours
fs2, tb1,ct4,gb8,gb10,ig6,fs3,or1,cg1,cg2,dg4,pl1,pp3,ct1,gb5


Challenge Entry

Artmiran Challenge -
Digistamps4Joy Challenge 
Lacy Sunshine Challenge


Cheers
Sue
xx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sue....gorgeous card, love the zentangle work and what a sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card! Hugz, DT Sis Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great zentangle Sue, I am SO impressed!! Great image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hun this is great zentangle hun so impressive hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too sweet Sue & that image is just adorable!!!
    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't she the cutest image Sue..and I love your zentangle background..fabulous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dress-up card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at DS4J.
    xxx
    Riette, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘ANIMALS’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our 17th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://getthejclook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very adorable! I love that image and how you colored them. Hugs, DT Sis Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute:) Thanks for joinig our challenge at Lacy Sunshine. Hugs, Lene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely comments, means a lot, thank you very much cheers Sue N xx