Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 31 August 2015

Rocking Card


Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my little crafting world.
Today I have a card I made for a Tutorial to make a rocking card for 

I used the CD rom called ONE FOR THE GIRLS available at 


My Card
Pre coloured image and papers from the Cd Rom
Pearls
mulberry flowers
orange card


Thanks for stopping by, look forward to you visiting again.



Challenge entry

inspirations destination challenge 
Crafty girls creations challenge 
Simply paper craft challenge 
Crafting with friends challenge
Hiding in my craft room challenge


Cheers
Sue 
xxx

4 comments:

Lisa xx said...

This is gorgeous, Sue, lovely splash of colour on a wet day

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Great card, wonderful images, accents and color combo. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Jane Savage said...

Bright and oh-so beautiful, Sue! What a great shape rocker! xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Lovely image and colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafting-With-Friends. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT