Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 8 August 2016

Me and my Dragon

Hi Crafters

Back to work today after two weeks of,
just not ready to see the chaos after being of

Celebrated my hubby's birthday yesterday, had a lovely day.

So today I have my card for my design team spot with 
Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.

The image I am promoting today is called 
Me and my Dragon, 
delightful image to work with.

My Card


Materials
6 x 6 scalloped card
backing paper from craftwork cards, border strip from same 
green and red card
used square stitch effect die
sentiment from craftwork cards
coloured with my favs pens Promarkers


Challenge entry








Thanks and cheers
Sue
xx




7 comments:

Lisa xx said...

aaww, this is brilliant Sue, what a gorgeous image xx

Jane Savage said...

That is a gorgeous image, Sue and I love the colours you have chosen! Fab!! xxx

Sarah said...

So cute Sue, great colours. Hope your stay in Cornwall was lovely xx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet images and love the colours and design. Thank you for joining as at the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge. Helen DT

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations.

Natasja
DT CCC digi creations

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and side embellishments--Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
Carol DT x

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Really cute card. Thanks for joining us at Petal Lu, Nicola X