Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 26 March 2017

Mother's Day Make - Happy Mothers Day Mum

Hi Crafters

Happy Mothers Day

I made two MUM plaques for my mum and hubby's mum.
I purchase the mdf from Anne Marie Designs and added the 'um'

Decided this year instead of a card, I would make them for them to keep
and enjoy for all years.
Both Mum's straight away have them now
hanging in there living rooms.

This is photo's of the one I made for my mum, hubby's mum had purple butterflies.





 Materials
Anne Marie MDF plaque with large M
small mdf U and M
12 x 12 paper pack, 8 x 8 Anne Marie paper pack
string pearls, Butterfly dies and gems
pearl pins, docrafts large paper flowers,
large mulberry flowers,
flower buds and natural products
distressed inks, chalk paints
ranger crackled glue


Challenge entry

PDE Linky Party Challenge 165

Crafty Gals Corner challenge

Happy Mum Day to my special mum

Cheers
Sue
xxxx

8 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous plaques Sue, love the beautiful design x

Sarah said...

This is really gorgeous Sue, no wonder they already have pride of place xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful plaque Sue, such a wonderful gift for you Mum - a fabulous idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat said...

Oh Sue this is just gorgeous, lovely flowers and colours. I am sure your Mum loved it and that your MIL loved hers too.

Pat xx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful home decor projects, gorgeous to hang on the wall and admire. Emma

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful plaque! Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party.
~Owner/DT Janis

Jackie C said...

Wow, won't they adore them, I would! Thanks for sharing with PDE, Jackie DT member.

Lena said...

These plaques are beautiful and I'm sure will be treasured! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Hugs,
Lena, DT