Followers - A Big Thank You

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Girly Afternoon Chat

Hi Crafters,

A big thank you for my first 3 followers only been live a week, appreciate your support.   
Successful Doncaster Stamp Magic buys last Sunday, working on my new Lili of Valley Stamps I purchased with my birthday vouchers from my office colleagues. Thanks Guys !!!!
Will post later this week new creation from one of the stamps I purchased..
Today is another card with Lili of Valley Girly Afternoon Die Cut.


Materials used for this card design:-Scalloped shape 6x6 white card//Lili of valley die cut “Girly Afternoon”
Free from a magazine backing paper //Die Cut scalloped light brown card//Organza Brown wide  ribbon //Wild Orchid flowers, large peach rose with smaller peach roses.

Challenge Blogs will be entering this card in:-

A Spoon Full of Sugar      http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/   
Lexi's Creations    http://lexiscreations.blogspot.com/

Thanks All, Enjoy
From Sue

2 comments:

Pat said...

Some nice cards on your blog, I like the colours on this one.

Pat xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Lexi's Creations !
Have a wonderful day and good luck in the draw ◕‿◕