Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 14 July 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge 168 THINGS WITH WINGS



Hi Crafters

Scheduled post :-   Today I have my card for Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
The theme is "THINGS WITH WINGS"
Our sponsor this week are Limited Runs
PRIZE:  3 digital  images of the winner's choice from their Store

My card is using their image called
"Dragonfly #1"
 many thanks for allowing us to use this image.

My Card

Materials
5 x 7 scalloped white card
Distressed edge of card with yellow/blue inks to make green effect
Green backing paper
Lily pad paper from papermania 8 x 8 papers
Martha Stewart HAPPY BIRTHDAY punch
Butterfly embellishment
Promarkers



Challenge
613 Avenue Create Challenge - http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/


Yipee 30,000 pageviews, thanks everyone.
Cheers
Sue


6 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Sue, Your card is so pretty. I love your coloring of the dragonfly. The background paper goes great with it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous. Love the very apt design paper and the cute little dragonfly.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Elena V. said...

It' so cute! So fun!

Confiseries Papier said...

Just a fun card, love it! Thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Create.

Pat said...

Great card Sue with a cute fun image. Hope you are enjoying the lovely weather, have a good week.

Pat xx

Laurence said...

Great card Sue. I love your backing paper as well as your colouring.
Laurence