Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 28 July 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge 170 FRIENDSHIP CARD WITH SENTIMENT ON THE FRONT



Hi Crafters

Scheduled post:-
Today I have my card for Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
The theme is "FRIENDSHIP CARD WITH SENTIMENT ON THE FRONT"
Our sponsor this week are JELLYPARK
PRIZE:  2 digital  images of the winner's choice from their Store with the
exception of fundraiser images

My card is using their image called
"CHARITY FUNDRAISING IMAGE"
 many thanks for allowing us to use this image.

My Card

Materials
5 x 7 white scalloped white card
Friends baking paper from Forever friends 6 x 6 paper pack
Blue checked ribbon
La La Land Dies- Banner (cut in two & distressed) from Bunny Zoe Crafts
Promarkers
Distressed bottom of image
Sentiment from craftworks goody box

Cheers
Sue
x



2 comments:

Edwina said...

Sue, This card is so cute. I love the sentiment. Great coloring of the image. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Michelle said...

I love the gold look on the sentiment. It really stands out. Great card.

Michelle (DT SIS)