Followers - A Big Thank You

Thursday 1 August 2013

Challenge # 10 at Fairies Challenge - Sketch and Flowers

Hi Crafters

Today I have my first card for Fairies Challenge Design Team.
The sketch and sponsors for this challenge are:
Sketch

Sponsors: 
- Daisy Whoopsi 
2 sheets winner


- Digital Paper Craft
3 images used by the DT


- Digital Delights

- Time for Tea

- Beccy Place
3 image to the winner 
- La Malle flower 
1 lot of flowers to the winner


My Card
using image from Beccy's Place, thanks for letting me 
work with this image called  Quilt Hearts Set 

Materials
London theme paper pack from docrafts, papermaina
Gems
white shaped card distressed with inks
Cream Bow old stash
mulberry butterflies
ribbon bow embellishment
Happy Anniversary sentiment using safmat film
Promakers


Cheers
Sue
xx

1 comment:

valou250809 said...

Your card is wonderful Sue! I thank you very much for your fabulous work. Hugs,