Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 2 December 2013

GDT card for Incy Wincy Challenge


Hi Crafters

Today I have my card I made for my GDT spot 
over at Incy Wincy Designs for the month of December.
I have another two cards coming up on 9th & 16th December.
Thanks to Chris and her team for asking me to be GDT.
The theme of the challenge is Christmas Sockings.
Thanks for the use of image from their sponsor.
Follow this link to Incy Wincy Designs and have a go at this challenge.


My Card

Materials
5 x 7 cream card
Red distressing ink
6 x 6 backing papers from Docrafts
promarkers
old stash dies cuts
two bows from craftworks cards bow pads
pearl gems
merry christmas sentiment

Challenge Entry
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Sentimental Sundays Challenge - http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.uk/

Cheers
Sue
xx

7 comments:

Lisa xx said...

ooooh very saucy, great card Sue xx

Sandy said...

Hi Sue, congrats on the GD position (I just finished one with Incy Wincy last month) Your card is lovely, fab image and layout.
Hugs,
Sandy

Sarah said...

Congrats on the GDT post Sue!! Well...she's one sassy lady and no mistake!! What a great fun card!! xx

Denise Goeldner said...

Great card and colours. Thanks so much for joining us over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
~ Denise DT ~

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous card, Sue. That is a great image! xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the colours. Marlene

Liz McGuire, said...

Cool card, love it! Liz x