Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 12 October 2015

Autumn is here !!!

Hi Crafters

Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have my card for  Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirations Blog
which we promote the for Crafty Sentiments Designs.
My card I made from the the different elements
from one of the CD roms you can buy at the online shop.
Including papers and pre-coloured image




Today CDrom is called
One for the Girls



My Card

Materials used Cd Rom pre-coloured image and backing paper
Diemanics cross cross rectangle die cut
Tattened lace small leave heart die
ribbon, wooden leaves with distressed inks coloured with
sentiments from craftwork cards
kraft 6 x 6 card



Come & Get it challenge




Cheers
Sue
xx


2 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Pretty colour combo. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

MagsB said...

Awww, Sue, this is such an adorable card! A very cute image, and I love the contrast with the graphic background paper and the fab wooden leaves! Thanks for joining in at Myn Time to Craft~!

love Mags B x