Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 25 April 2016

CSD Tutorial, Embossing and Distressing


Hi Crafters

Gosh nearly the end of another month, not long to my Blog Anniversary, 
but before that my 50th Birthday, all in June.

Today I my tutorial over at Crafty Sentiments Inspirations page, 
showing How I made this card below with techniques 
of Embossing and Distressing.

I used a delightful image called Sing A Long
which can be purchase from the Online Shop

My Card

Materials
6 x 6 scalloped white card
papers from old stash
criss cross rectangle die
Music notes embossing folder
Distressing ink
round corner punch
spectrum noirs pens

Challenge entry







Cheers
Sue
xx


5 comments:

Margaret said...

Love the soft lavendars. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous image, Sue and I love your clever use of that embossing folder! xxx

MAKKE FOAR DY said...

Ooh what a wonderful embossingfolder did you use! I also love the sweet girl and colors!
Thanks for joining our challenge and hope to see you back soon!
Aly DT Cardz 4 Galz

Babs said...

Beautiful embossing sweet image thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at cardz4galz, hope to see you next time

Hugs Babs DT member x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card , Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess Lisa DT x