Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 9 May 2016

Escape to the Country (garden or Farm) at Cutie Pie Challenge


Hi Crafters

Welcome back to my blog, today it's my Design Team Card for

The theme this time is Escape to the Country (Garden or Farm)
Must be CUTE !!!!!!


My Card

Materials
6 x 6 ribbed cream card
flower papers and purple strips from old paper stash
butterfly memory box die, butterfly punch
purple card and downtown abbey die from crafters companion
promarkers, round stitch die
sentiment from craftwork cards


Challenge Entry


Come back tomorrow with my design team card for CSD.
Cheers
Sue


5 comments:

Pat K said...

Adorable card Sue. Love that beautiful die cut with your dp...a perfect match. Pat K x

Sarah said...

This is so pretty Sue, I don't usually favour the purple spectrum but this looks absolutely beautiful, and really cute, of course!! xx

Gail said...

Ahhh, purple...my favorite color! I love the little image which is cute as can be, and your die cuts are absolutely wonderful! Such a cute card! Hugs, Gail

Kath said...

A lovely card - such a sweet image and love the colours you've used.
Kath x

Kath said...

A lovely card - such a sweet image and love the colours you've used.
Kath x