Followers - A Big Thank You

Sunday 7 May 2017

Weightlifting Anyone

Hi Crafters

Gosh Sunday evening already, this weekend must of blinked and missed it.
Tonight I have a birthday card I made for one of my colleagues at work for his Birthday.


I used an image from Digi Stamp Boutique, using Alf image.
Called Weight Lifter Alf

My Card
Materials
6 x 6 white scalloped card
papers from old stash
promarkers
happy birthday sentiment from craft work cards


Challenge entry

DigiStamp Boutique May Challenge
http://digistampboutique.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_7.html
Seize the birthday Challenge
http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/anything-goes.html

Cheers
Sue N
xxx


5 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, a fabulous image and brilliant masculine design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Such a fun card Sue, Alfred has to be one of my favourite characters for a chap xx

Patti said...

What a fun card!! your coworker is going to love this!! : )


Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

Patti

Lisa xx said...

Great card Sue...I do rather like Alf!

EmmaT said...

Fantastic male card, love the different layers. Emma