Followers - A Big Thank You

Thursday 7 September 2017

Great News !!!!!

Hi Crafters

Have some news to tell.

I have been asked to be on a new design team 
Inspiration Team for lovely lady called
Patricia Alvarez, 
her shop site is


We all have a chance to work with lovely whimsical characters, 
Been on a team of ten crafters we will promote the images 
on our blogs and facebook pages etc......


I am looking forward to show you all inspiration makes from these images.

Thank you very much Patricia for having me on your team.
Great to work with brilliant talented ladies design team and 
some ladies I have previous known on 
previous design teams I have been a part of.


Here's a link to my blog where I have already made a card from 
a free image with the newsletter on the shop site.


See you all soon 

Cheers

Sue N 
xx


Rest of the Team members



4 comments:

Sarah said...

Well done Sue xx

cotnob said...

Congratulations Sue, I just popped over to the shop and had a look - the images look fabulous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lisa xx said...

Oooh this is exciting, well done Sue...never seen these before - you will do a great job of showcasing these images xx

Jane Savage said...

Whoo hoo!!!! Huge congrats, Sue! xxx