Followers - A Big Thank You

Monday 27 November 2017

Santa is coming to town at CWTC

Hi Crafters

Gosh this month has gone by so quickly, not long until Santa calls.
At the end of this week on Sundsy 3rd December is 
the day I do my Craft stall at my local pub,
fingers cross it's a good day.

So today we have my Design Team card for
Christmas with the Cuties Challenge.
The theme is Santa is coming to town.
My could use any Santa image
we liked so I pick a  
pre printed on from LOTV
from there old picture pads

My Card

Materials
5 x 5 white scalloped card
blue mirror paper
siler mirror card
snowflake gems from paperchase
My all time favourtie die - Icicles

Challenge entry

Make my Monday Challenge

Cheers
Sue N
xx

11 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue, great Santa image and I love the icicles.

Pat xx

EmmaT said...

Fabulous card. Good luck with your craft sale. Emma

Lynne said...

A lovely card Sue. Hope you do well on your craft stall. x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Sue, a fabulous Santa image and beautifully embellished.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

He is a lovely Father Christmas Sue!! Hope your craft fair goes well xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Sue, lovely Santa image.
Wendy x

Jane Savage said...

Lovely image, Sue! Gorgeous card! xxx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love the Santa image X

Sian said...

Cute card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

Unknown said...

The icicle die cut looks great with the image, fab card :)
Hope your craft fair goes well today
Hugs Kaz xx

inkedx2 said...

This is an adorable image. Love your snowflakes and icicles. Thanks for joining us at MMM.

Robbie