Followers - A Big Thank You

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Lets Build A Snowman

Hi Crafters

Gosh busy month for posting cards, twelve days until Christmas Day.

So today I have another Christmas Card using Digital Image from 




I am lucky enough to be part of the super team to promote delightful images.

This is called  Boy Building a Snowman


My Card

Materials
LOTV papers
Silver Mirri Card
rectangle criss cross dies
wooden snowflake
sentiment from craftwork cards sentiment big pad


Challenge entry


Cheers
Sue N
xxxx





6 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Sue, that image made me smile!! Must get that one, my friend collects owls and it would be perfect for her next year!!

cotnob said...

A super card Sue, such a fun image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous fun card, lovely image. Emma

Furrbster said...

This is absolutely fabulous!!

Thanks for sharing over at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Pat said...

Lovely card Sue, such a sweet image. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Aww, love that fun image, cool card.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2018, Liz x